ALRIGHT!! But, apart from:
- establishing a solid framework for understanding the gospel;
- discussing humanity's relationship to God;
- establishing the basic concept that all humans have broken God's holy law;
- offering the solution of the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ;
- explaining that those who believe in Jesus receive forgiveness for sin and new life in the Holy Spirit;
- examining Israel's place in God's grand scheme of history;
- discussing the future role of the nations in the Kingdom of God; and
- discussing practical applications of redemption in Jesus Christ ...
what has the book of Romans ever done for us?
cf. St. Paul's letter to the Romans.